Regulations on Foreign Students’ Daily Life and Living on Campus
These regulations are constituted to strengthen the safety management of the foreign students and set down according to the living reality for foreign students at Cangzhou Technical College .
1. Observe the university’s study and rest schedule. Keep quiet in the apartment building. The apartments are only provided for foreign students of Cangzhou Vocational College of Technology (CTC). Anyone who’s not CTC student is not allowed to live overnight in.It is strictly required that foreign students return the apartment before 22:30 every night. Staying out of school overnight is forbidden.
2. Do not remove the public facilities without permission. Take good care of the facilities in the apartment, classroom and other public places in the campus.
3. Do not take down or change the water or electricity appliance. If the lost or damage to the appliance are made, the compensation at the original price are required. Keep the apartment tidy. Garbage should be put in the right garbage place. Feeding the bird, chicken, dog, rabbit or any other animals is not allowed. Clean stairs once a week.
4. Turning off the electricity switch is necessary and required when you leave the apartment. Economize on water and electricity use. Attention on fireproofing. Do not wire the apartment or repair the electricity switch without permission. If on fire, the responsibility person must pay for all the damages. If it results in serious damage, the criminal responsibility will be ascertained through judicial departments.
5. Take well care of your properties. Valuables should better be kept in the insurance company. Make sure to lock the door and shut the windows before go out. Take well care of your personal cards, bank cards, cash, passport and other properties, etc on street in case of loss or steal. If the lost of properties occurs, you should report to the staff of the Department for International Exchanges at CTC right away, and report the whole case of the incident to the local Public Security Bureau, so that immediate measures can be taken to look for your loss.
6. Foreign students’ letters and magazines can be gotten from the mailbox of International Exchanges. To get a registered mail, money order or parcel, it needs the signing of receivers’ name.
7. Distributing, posting and displaying posters without permission are forbidden. Showing films and spreading reactionary or pornographic things is forbidden. The student who pays no attention to CTC’s disciplines, behaviors like destroying public property, indulging in excessive drinking, fighting with fists and damaging other’s property, will be dealt with according to the seriousness of the case. If the case is very serious, the student will be dealt with according to pertinent Public Order Regulations of China. The student, who violates CTC’s disciplines, disturbs other’s study and refuses to mend the ways despite repeated disciplinary action, will be sent back to the origin country after contacting with the Public Security Bureau.
8. Holding a gathering or performance requires a submission of a written application to the Department for International Exchanges a week ahead. The gathering or performance can only be hold at the fixed time and fixed place after approval. The attendees are only restricted to the teachers and students at CTC. All the actions should take learning and friendly communication as their goal, and must not hamper CTC’s public order, disturb the rights and interests of others, or break the security and interests of China.
9. Obey the public traffic rules. Be careful about road safety.
10. Any student disobeys the school rules or any relevant Chinese rules and laws will be dismissed or, in case of on a serious circumstance, sent back to the origin country by the Police Bureau.
11.In case of unexpected incident, call the College of International Exchanges right away or dial 2128685 to report to the police office of CTC.
12．Do not do or say anything that is about politics in China.
13. The students can only learn Chinese. Anything that is unrelated to learning Chinese is prohibited, esp a part-time job.